For round two at Landrake we are implementing a number of safety measures to keep everyone safe on site.
- Welcome you with a warm hello and smile, albeit from a safe distance.
- Provide social distancing reminders around the site to help you stay 2 metres from others.
- Manage capacity in our indoor spaces and operate one way-systems.
- Have friendly members of staff onsite to monitor visitor activity.
- Provide hand sanitisation stations to help you keep your hands clean.
- Provide face coverings for all staff, to protect you.
- Operate a cashless system.
- Regularly monitor and clean our lavatories and shared spaces.
- Temperature check everyone arriving on site. If any member of your party fails this check you will not be able to enter the site further and continue to race.
- Provide either a code or scannable QR code, this reducing the contact with staff and riders. Please have yours ready on arrival. These will be sent out closer to the time.
WE ASK YOU TO…
- Book your tickets in advance.
- Read safety instructions before arrival and during your visit carefully.
- Keep the recommended two metre distance from others not in your bubble. This includes when your watching races within the paddock and mechanic areas. Only riders and crew will be allowed trackside when racing is happening, this includes the start line.
- Use our hand sanitising stations to keep your hands clean.
- Catch any coughs and sneezes in a tissue or into the crook of your elbow.
- Wear a face mask at all times around the paddock & viewing areas.
- Have a great weekend!