MICHELIN MX NATIONALS BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP POWERED BY MILWAUKEE
Round 3; Saturday and Sunday the 24th and 25th of July 2021, Canada Heights, Swanley, Kent.
The third round of the hotly-contested Michelin MX Nationals British Championship powered by Milwaukee charges to the popular sandy Canada Heights track in Kent this weekend.
The weekend will also see the return of the Steven Lenoir memorial trophy, with a ‘family’ photo opportunity planned for Saturday evening.
Jake Nichols returns to the racing line, having been side-lined due to injury for most of the year. He will line up alongside current Pro MX1 championship leader Todd Kellet, Harri Kullas in second, Shaun Simpson in third and a packed grid of points-hungry Pros. The Pro MX2 class is expected to be a busy one too. Carlton Husband is marginally ahead of Nathan Dixon in the championship, with James Carpenter third.
Carlton Husband currently leads Pro MX2
The MX Nationals has so far enjoyed two rounds and eight motos. With another four motos scheduled across the two-days, and 100 points up for grabs, the championship leader board could well change by the end of the weekend.
Top 3 championship positions after Round 2;
Michelin/Milwaukee Pro MX1
1. Todd Kellett 154, 2. Harri Kullas 142, 3. Shaun Simpson 135
Michelin Pro MX2
1. Carlton Husband 125, 2. Nathan Dixon 122, 3. James Carpenter 117
Pro Green British Amateur MX1
1. Sean Wainwright 188, 2. John Kirk 175, 3. Scott Hail 125
Pro Green British Amateur MX2
1. Shaun Springer 184, 2. Dan Brough 176, 3. Aaron Gardiner 123
Moto Connection British Clubman MX1
1. Alex Christopher 186, 2. Ivan Kerr 179, 3. Matthew Pocock 155
Moto Connection British Clubman MX2
1. Elliott Pugh 158, 2. Ben Wainwright 158, 3. Guy Prince 157
Apico British Expert MX1
1. Ben Edwards 197, 2. Shaun Southgate 157, 3. Richard Bird 136
Apico British Expert MX2
1. Cullen Scott 166, 2. Jake Preston 154, 3. Tom Murphy 134
1. Charlie Heyman 154, 2. Bailey Johnson 147, 3. Raife Broadley 129
1. Ben Clark 154, 2. Alfie Jones 147, 3. Luca Pegg 127
Syntol Oil BW85
1. Josh Vail 142, 2. Billy Askew 137, 3. Ben Mustoe 118
Syntol Oil SW85
1. Cole McCullough 150, 2. Chester Hyde 142, 3. Hayden Statt 125
A weekend spectator pass is £20, with under-12s admitted free-of-charge. An overnight camping pitch (with a spectator pass) is £10. Tickets can be purchased in advance via a simple-to-use link on www.mxnationals.co.uk or on the gate.
On Sunday, fans can catch the action free-of-charge by watching the MXN TV Live Streaming via the MX Nationals Facebook or YouTube platforms.
Gates open at 7am and practice gets underway from 9am. A full line-up of Pro, Adult and Youth riders will provide plenty of action when the gate drops for the first race of the weekend at 11am.
The Canada Heights venue offers plenty of free and easy parking, toilets and catering.
Race schedule is HERE