You might of seen by now the news regarding 2021, if not we’ll try and explain it in a few brief bullet points, we’ll also link the video below for you you to watch.
Here we go a few key points regarding 2021!
- The Live Stream with be FREE! Yes FREE!
- We are going for a ‘Quality over Quantity’ approach for 21′.
- Our 2021 Classes will be..
- Open 85
- Youth MXY1 and MXY2 – Racing Together
- Clubman MX1 and MX2 – Racing Together
- Amateur MX1 and MX2 – Racing Together
- Expert MX1 and MX2 – Racing Together on the Sunday
- Fastest 40 – Pro MX1 and MX2
- The Pro’s will race both days! Saturday & Sunday.
- The Pro’s will have their own capacity class races on Saturday with the Experts (eg Pro MX2 & Expert MX2) then the Experts & Pro’s will be back to the 2019 format for the Sundays racing. The Fastest 40 (Pro MX1 & MX2 Combined) & Experts (Expert MX1 & MX2 Combined). EXPLAINED HERE
Here are our dates for 2021:
3rd/4th April – Hawkstone Park
24th/25th April – Desert Martin
29th/30th May – Fatcats
3/4th July – Cusses Gorse
7th/8th August – Landrake
11th/12th September – Canada Heights